ERNESTOMEDA SPA COMPANY POLICY
Our main objective is to achieve maximum customer satisfaction, understood as the capacity to provide products and services that fully meet their expectations. All this while giving top priority to environmental protection, to occupational health and safety, to privacy, to the relationship with employees, co-workers and with the surrounding area and the enhancement of social and interpersonal relations.
The Values underpinning our everyday commitment include:
- Awareness: curating the symbolic and stylistic contents of our brands and of our products;
- Quality: continuously improving the reliability of all the products and services we offer;
- Meticulousness: preventing and eradicating potential sources of flaws in every company process;
- Innovation: "inventing in furnishings", whether by researching new shapes and materials or accommodating in an increasingly efficient manner the need for functionality, protected health, safety and the environment;
- Efficiency: making innovation accessible, through the improvement of every process;
- Stringency: respecting all the stringent laws and applicable regulations;
- Ethics: emphasising human and moral values in business and in work;
- Environmental friendliness: respecting the environment throughout every phase of activity;
- Safety and security: guaranteeing the health and safety of workers and the security of data processed;
- Participation: fostering the interest, development and welfare of all human resources employed;
- Involvement: extending the fundamental values of quality, environmental friendliness and occupational health and safety to suppliers and co-workers;
- Responsibility: always favouring serious and reliable decisions.
The pursuit of these commitments with firmness and conviction will allow us to grow and strengthen our reputation over time. To this end, we deem it necessary to maintain and develop our Integrated Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Management Sys-tem in compliance with the UNI EN ISO 9001, UNI EN ISO 14001, UNI ISO 45001 standards and the EU Regulation 2016/679 concerning Privacy.
This System must be a guarantee and transparency tool for our customers and for all stakeholders and it should contribute towards achieving the following goals:
- designing and manufacturing beautiful, reliable, perfectly functional, safe and environmentally-friendly furnishings,
which fully satisfy the most diverse customer requirements;
- maintaining costs at competitive levels;
- guaranteeing the observance of product and service quality standards;
- making prompt deliveries and not missing a single due date;
- continuously improving all company processes, monitoring them using effective indicators;
- raising awareness among our suppliers and dealers on the topics of quality, ethics, the environment and occupational health and safety;
- improving internal and external communication;
- developing suitable qualification in distribution;
- satisfying our compliance requirements, whether legal requirements or those the company has voluntarily assumed;
- checking and reducing the consumption of resources, resorting to renewable resources as much as possible;
- protecting the environment in carrying out our activities within the scope of the Management system;
- preventing pollution and, in particular, controlling and reducing emissions and waste;
- eradicating at source, wherever possible, dangers to health and safety and reducing risks;
- progressively abating occupational diseases and accidents affecting workers;
- increasing our personnel's level of knowledge, competence and awareness through constant training and information activity;
- committing to the consultation and participation of workers and of their representatives;
- guaranteeing the correct management of the personal data processed.
The success of the Integrated System will mostly depend on fully involving the entire company across all levels, meaning every resource shall have to play an active role in promoting continuous improvement activities.
Montelabbate, June 1, 2020