PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
Following is a list of all the operations carried out by Ernestomeda Spa:
- collection, processing and storage of personal data in order to provide, including by means of third parties instructed by Ernestomeda spa, the service you have requested;
- collection, processing and storage of your personal data you provided in order to target and improve the activities carried out by Ernestomeda spa;
- use of your personal data for marketing and promotional purposes by Ernestomeda Spa (such as market research, promotional, advertising and information activities, etc.);
- communication of your personal data to companies and/or commercial operators (e.g. dealers) of the Ernestomeda Spa.
Data will also be subject to automated processing.
You may be contacted by us. The data collected during the interview will be used by us for the same purposes as in the present informative note.
Processing will not affect sensitive data pursuant to article 4 paragraph 1 letter d) of the Legislation on personal data protection, e.g. data suitable to identify the racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, participation in political parties, trade unions or organisation of religious, philosophical, political or labour kind, as well as personal data suitable to identify health conditions and sexual life.
RIGHT TO GRANT YOUR CONSENT AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
The conferment of your personal data is voluntary. Nevertheless, we inform you that: in case of refusal of consent for purpose A, we will not be able to provide the requested services.
In case of refusal of consent for purposes B, C and D, although such a refusal will not affect the service you requested, though you will not be included in the operations described above under B – C- D.
COMMUNICATION/DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Subject to your authorisation as illustrated above, your personal data may be disclosed to companies and/or commercial operators (e.g. dealers) of the Ernestomeda Group. The persons responsible for data processing are the employees of Ernestomeda spa.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to article 7 of the Legislation on personal data protection, which is reproduced below, you have the following rights:
Article 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights)
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and its communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain information on the following:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of data processing;
- the logic applied in the case of processing carried out using electronic tools;
- the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it acting as designated representative within national territory, and persons responsible or authorised.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the updating, amendment or, when in their interest, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data that needs not be preserved in relation to the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations pursuant to letters a) and b) were made known, including their contents, to those to whom data was communicated or distributed, unless compliance is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the purpose in question.
- The interested party may fully or partially oppose:
- the processing of personal data concerning them, if pertinent to the purpose of data collection, for legitimate reasons;
- the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for market research or commercial information.
HOLDER AND PERSON RESPONSIBLE OF PROCESSING
The Holder and Person Responsible of Processing is Ernestomeda spa Via dell’Economia 2/8 61025 Montelabbate (PU) Italia.