ERNESTOMEDA COMPANY POLICY
Our main goal is to ensure maximum customer satisfaction, meaning our ability to supply products and services that fully meet the customer’s expectations, all the while paying maximum attention to the respect for the environment, to health and safety in the workplace, to the relationship with the employees, the collaborators and the territory that surrounds us and to the enhancement of social and human relations.
Our daily commitments are based on the following values:
- Awareness: taking care of the symbolic and stylistic content of our brands and our products;
- Quality: constantly improving the reliability of all the products and services we offer;
- Meticulousness: preventing and eliminating potential sources of defects in every company activity;
- Innovation: "inventing in furniture", both by seeking new shapes and materials and by ever more effectively meeting requirements
in terms of functionality and the protection of health, safety and the environment;
- Efficiency: making innovation achievable by improving all the processes;
- Uprightness: adhering strictly to all applicable laws and reference standards;
- Ethics: emphasizing human and moral values in all business dealings and tasks;
- Ecology: respecting the environment during every phase of the activity;
- Safety: guaranteeing the health and safety of workers;
- Participation: encouraging the interest, the development and the well-being of all the human resources employed;
- Involvement: extending the fundamental principles of quality and protection of the environment, as well as workplace health and safety to all of our suppliers and partners;
- Responsibility: always favouring the best and most reliable options.
The pursuit of these commitments with firmness and conviction will allow us to grow and strengthen our reputation over time. To this end, we believe it is necessary to preserve and further develop our Integrated Management System for Quality Control, the Environment and workplace health and safety, in accordance with the requirements of UNI EN ISO 9001, UNI EN ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
Such a System must constitute an assurance and a form of transparency for our customers, and will contribute towards achieving the following objectives:
- to design and produce beautiful, reliable, perfectly functional, safe and environmentally friendly furniture that fully meet our customers' most diversified requirements;
- to keep the costs at competitive levels;
- to guarantee that products and services comply with quality standards;
- to ensure promptness in terms of deliveries and be on punctual on all deadlines;
- to constantly improve company processes, by monitoring them using effective indicators;
- to increase our suppliers' and retailers' awareness regarding issues such as quality, ethics, the environment and workplace health and safety;
- to improve internal and external communications;
- to develop a proper qualification of our distribution network;
- to satisfy our compliance requirements, whether legal, voluntarily assumed or assigned to us by customers;
- to control and reduce the consumption of resources by using as much as possible renewable resources;
- to protect the environment in carrying out our activities within the scope of the Management system;
- to prevent pollution and, in particular, to control and reduce emissions and waste materials;
- to prevent at source possible risks for health and security in every activity;
- to progressively lower the occupational accidents and diseases that concern the workers;
- to increase the personnel's level of knowledge, competence and awareness through constant training and information activity;
- to constantly operate to conform as much as possible the working place to the highest quality standards achievable.
The success of the Integrated System will depend mainly on the full involvement of the entire company structure, which will have to be transformed into an active role and the promotion of the constant improvement activities.
Montelabbate, july 15th 2016